The Presidential Search Committee of Judson College held its first meeting on April 2 to establish a framework for the search process. The committee has selected the executive search firm Myers-McRae to aid it in its work, which will result in a new president leading the college into the 2019-2020 academic year.
The committee acknowledges that the various stakeholders of the college may wish to offer nominations for the position. Nominations, which should include full contact and e-mail information for the individual being nominated, may be submitted to Judson-Nominate@myersmcrae.com. To best facilitate the nomination process, one member of the committee has been appointed to serve as the liaison for each stakeholder group.
- Faculty members who wish to make nominations should contact Lesley Sheek, Associate Dean for Assessment and Teaching Effectiveness.
- Members of the administrative staff should contact Mary Ellen Clements, Executive Assistant to the President.
- Members of the student body should contact Susan Jones, Senior Vice President and Dean of Students.
- Alumnae, including members of the Judson College Alumnae Executive Board, who wish to make nominations should contact Daphne Rudicell Robinson or Joan Vignes Newman.
- Alabama Baptist pastors, including members of the Board of Governors, should contact David Byrd, a long-serving pastor and Judson trustee.
- Members of the Board of Trustees, Board of Advisors, and the Marion community should contact Charlie Dunkin, Chair of the Board of Trustees.
- All other friends of the college may contact Jimmy Sanford, Chair of the Presidential Search Committee.
For general inquiries or to obtain contact information for your committee liaison, please contact the Judson College President’s Office at 334-683-5102.