Judson College Distance Learning Application
Online Application | Mail-In Application
Requirements for DL Admission
can be accepted for admission into Judson College's Distance Learning
program, make sure you have the following:
- A completed official application for admission and $35 non-refundable fee in the form of check or money order
- A copy of an identification card with a photograph
- High school or college GPA of 2.0 or higher verified by official transcripts sent to the Director of the Distance Learning Program
- A composite score of 18 or above on the American College Testing Program exam (ACT) or 870 or above on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). This requirement may be waived under certain circumstances.
- Applicants who are not high school graduates must provide official test results from the General Education Development (GED) test indicating a passing score.
After you are accepted, a program of study is developed outlining
courses required for degree completion. Up to 18 hours of courses may be
selected for the first six-month enrollment period. Course
materials will be sent to you, along with details for course
registration and payment of tuition.