Who We Are
Judson College Student Ambassadors are perfect representatives of their college and student body - in their beliefs, involvements, academic achievements and faith. Often referred to as "the Ladies in Red," Ambassadors all must possess a strong love for Judson College and a desire to be a part of the institutions growth.
Students interested in becoming a member of our elite organization, must fill out an application at the appropriate time. Each student will be required to sit through a rigorous interview process headed by the Student Ambassador Sponsor and current President before being invited to join.
Responsibilities of an Ambassdor include, but are not limited to:
- Accompanying, when called upon, visiting prospective students, parents or groups on a tour of the campus
- Possessing unlimited knowledge about Judson's history and background, so as to be a voice for the college
- Attending campus Preview/Scholarship Day events three weekends out of the school year
- Occassionally attending college day fairs with college recruiters as a representative of the college
- Attending other functions when assigned as a representative of the college
- Being a positive role model at all times
- Working closely with the Judson College Office of Admissions
Ambassador positions are highly coveted, as they command a certain level of respect on campus among other students - And it looks good on a resume, too!
Please take the time to tour our page and see if our organization is a good fit for you!
A Word From the Sponsor:
What is something that is red, black, and white?
If you guessed a Judson College Ambassador, then you guessed right! From their infamous red jackets to their white pearls and black pumps, our girls are always noticed!
My name is Layne Calhoun and, as a former Judson Ambassador myself, it is my pleasure to say that I am the Ambassador Sponsor.
In the Admissions office we depend on the "Ladies in Red" to connect and talk with the prospective students that visit the Judson campus. If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador send me an e-mail at email@example.com or give us a call. We would love for you to become a "Lady in Red".
- Layne Calhoun, '98
Applications for Ambassador are normally accepted at the beginning or end of each academic semester.