Feb. 29 workshop: Preparing for Life after Judson
Judson College juniors and seniors are invited to participate in a two-part series, Preparing for Life After Judson College, hosted by Judson College’s Office of Career and Calling Initiatives.
From 5:00pm-6:30pm on Monday, February 22nd & Monday, February 29th, students are invited to gather in Archibald Hall as we work through the Job Hunting Handbook.
Topics to be covered include:
1. How employers hire
2. How to turn job requirements into accomplishments – even if you have little experience
3. How to fill-in-the-blanks to craft a resume with all the “right stuff”
4. How to ask three references to sing your praises
5. 13 easy ways to get a job interview
6. How to sell yourself when a hiring manager calls
7. What to wear to a job interview – and why it matters
8. How to answer 50 tough job interview questions with ease
9. Tips on manners, body language, story telling, mirroring, and honest enthusiasm
10. 4 things to do after every job interview
…and so much more!
For more information, contact Kendel Gilchrest, Director of Career & Calling Initiatives, at email@example.com or (334) 683-5108.