menu

menu

Anne Kirtley Residence Hall

Kirtley Hall, Judson’s residence hall for first year students, was named for one of the most beloved professors in Judson’s History, Anne Elizabeth Kirtley.  In addition to teaching English at Judson from 1891 to 1937, Ms. Kirtley was the custodian of the Judson archives, served as the first sponsor of the Judson yearbook and student newspaper, and established many of the Judson traditions that students participate in today.  Kirtley Hall has a maximum occupancy of eighty students.