The Dual Enrollment by Distance (DED) program for high school juniors and seniors offers fully accredited college-level classes completely online. DED students can earn college credit from Judson College while finishing their high school diploma requirements at their current high school.
Benefits of the Judson DED program include:
- Classes are small, many allowing for one-on-one interaction with professors.
- The majority of DED classes are taught by professors with a Ph.D. in their field. (None are taught by teaching assistants.)
- Judson’s online program is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- DED students have opportunities to develop mentoring relationships with college professors, even while they are still in high school.
- All Judson DED courses will transfer toward a Judson College degree, and most transfer to other colleges.
Contact Leah in the Distance Learning Office at (800) 447-9472 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about the DED program or application process.