Applying to Judson
Ready to start your #JourneytoJudson? If you’re looking for a college that will offer you opportunities to think creatively and critically, to lead through service, and–most of all–to belong, we’re glad you’ve made it here. Begin by using the “Apply” button below to complete the free application for admission, and you will be well on your way toward a challenging, meaningful, transformational college experience.
After you complete the Application for Admission above, have the following items sent to us in order to finish your application process!
- Your high school (or other college) transcripts
You can send transcripts to:
Judson College Admissions, 302 Bibb Street, Marion, Alabama 36756.
- Your ACT, SAT, or CLT exam scores
– Judson’s official ACT College Code is: 0022
– Judson’s official SAT College Code is: 1349
– Submit your CLT exam scores to the Judson College Admissions Office.
– International students must submit a TOEFL score.
Looking for our Distance Learning (Online) Program? Head over to that application below.