Applying to Judson
Ready to start your #JourneytoJudson? If you’re looking for a college that will offer you opportunities to think creatively and critically, to lead through service, and–most of all–to belong, we’re glad you’ve made it here. Begin by using the “Apply” button below to complete the free application for admission, and you will be well on your way toward a challenging, meaningful, transformational college experience.
After you complete the Application for Admission above, have the following items sent to us in order to finish your application process!
- Your high school (or other college) transcripts
- Your ACT or SAT scores
– Judson’s official ACT College Code is: 0022
– Judson’s official SAT College Code is: 1349
– International students must submit a TOEFL score.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
When you complete the FAFSA, add Judson College as a receiving college! Our FAFSA code is 001023. If you need any help with this process, call our Financial Aid Office at 334-683-5170.
Looking for our Distance Learning (Online) Program or our Associate Degree in Nursing program? Head over to those applications below.