Judson employs a rolling admissions process, so applications are reviewed and processed when they’re received. However, to make sure that all parts of your application are complete, and to receive timely consideration for/notification about financial aid, apply at least six months before your expected enrollment date. (That’s March or April if you’d like to enroll in the fall term.)
Regular admission (bachelor’s degree programs):
Complete the Application for Admission.
- Online Application (Mail or fax the signature page to the Office of Admissions, information below.)
- Printable Application (Mail or E-mail to Office of Admissions)
- Request that an application be mailed to you by calling our Office of Admissions at 1-800-447-9472.
Have scores for the ACT, SAT, or CLT sent to us.
– Judson’s official ACT College Code is: 0022
– Judson’s official SAT College Code is: 1349
– Submit your CLT exam scores to the Judson College Admissions Office (information below).
International students must submit a TOEFL score.
Have your high school transcript (and transcripts of any college work attempted) sent to us.
Return your medical physical form. We will send you a medical physical form that will need to be completed by your physician and returned to Admissions before your arrival on campus.
Send all required materials to:
Office of Admissions
302 Bibb Street
Marion, AL 36756
Admission to the Distance Learning Program:
Admission to the Associate Degree of Nursing Program:
Applicants must complete a regular application for admission as well an application to the Nursing Program. Learn more about Judson’s nursing program application and admission requirements.