Judson Academic Scholarships (Transfer Students)

Determine the amount of your Judson Academic Scholarship by using your cumulative high school GPA (based on a 4.0 scale) and cumulative college GPA (based on a 4.0 scale) in the grid below. Each student may be awarded only one of the scholarship amounts listed on this page.

Transfer scholarships are awarded to students who have completed a minimum of 12 transferable credit hours following high school graduation. Official high school and college transcripts are required to substantiate the cumulative GPA and the number of transferable credit hours.

If you’re a first-time freshman student, see your scholarship grid here.

Transfer Students // Full-Time and Living On Campus
Academic Scholarship (Annual Award)

Transfer Students // Full-Time and Living Off Campus
Academic Scholarship (Annual Award)

The scholarships on this page require that the student remains continuously enrolled in fall and spring semesters and maintains Satisfactory Academic Progress toward a degree to continue to receive the award.

To receive opportunity for additional financial assistance, please submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (fafsa.gov) and list Judson College (school code 001023) as a recipient of the results.

For more information on Judson College scholarships and financial assistance, visit www.judson.edu/financial-aid or contact the Financial Aid Office at 800-447-9472.