Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Program (CARES Act)
Judson College students are eligible to apply for emergency financial assistance grants through the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF), made possible through the Coronavirus Assistance, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
The grants will be awarded to eligible students who complete grant applications to help cover expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to COVID-19, including technology, housing, utilities, food and other expenses.
Students must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Judson College as of March 13, 2020.
- Students must have been enrolled in at least one face-to-face course as of March 13.
- Students must be eligible to apply for financial aid through FAFSA. (This excludes international, DACA, and dual credit students.)
- Dual credit high school students are not eligible.
- Applicants must be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- A valid Social Security number is required.
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress.
- Documentation of high school completion is required, such as a high school diploma, GED or have proof of completion of high school in an approved home school setting.
The online application for consideration was distributed via Judson student email May 1. View email and text communications sent to students here.