Coordinator for Donor Relations
The Judson College Office of Institutional Advancement seeks a Coordinator for Donor Relations responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to coordinate and strengthen donor relations efforts in support of enhanced contributions to the college. The Coordinator also supports the fundraising and public relations efforts of the College. The Coordinator for Donor Relations reports directly to the Vice President for Institutional Advancement.
Maintaining accurate donor and constituent information; recording donor contributions and providing gift receipts; sustaining and expanding current and prospective donor research; preparing internal and external donor reports; assisting with the donor stewardship program; assisting with fundraising efforts; assisting the Vice President with correspondence and filing; supporting a professional advancement environment; and, instituting a continuous improvement plan to insure that the strategy remains relevant and effective.
Other: Participating in other activities and duties as assigned by the Vice President for Advancement.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university and/or three to five years of professional experience in a detail-oriented profession
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to relate to a diverse constituency
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Understanding of and commitment to Christian higher education