Judson College offers educational opportunities for men and women who find it difficult or inconvenient to attend traditional campus classes due to scheduling or other conflicting responsibilities. Through the Distance Learning Program, students can create flexible plans to complete baccalaureate degrees totally through distance education.
A Judson College Distance Learning degree consists of:
- A minimum of 128 semester hours
- The General Education Core Requirements
- Additional requirements for the B.A. or B.S. degree
- The requirements for your academic major
- The requirements for your academic minor. (If no minor is declared, you must complete at least fifteen hours of upper level electives.)
Please see the Judson College Academic Catalog for more information.
“As a single working mother, completing my degree seemed impossible until I discovered the Distance Learning Program at Judson College. I had access to the faculty and staff whenever I needed them, and my advisor worked closely with me in choosing classes that best suited my future plans. I received a well rounded, top-notch education that prepared me for the leadership position I hold at work. I attribute my success today to the confidence and knowledge I gained through Judson College.”
-Carrie Leland, Pell City, Alabama
Want to know more about Distance Learning at Judson College? We want to hear from you!
Contact Leah Washburn, Enrollment Coordinator for Distance Learning.
Phone: 1-800-447-9472 or 334-683-5146