Judson College offers educational opportunities for men and women who find it difficult or inconvenient to attend traditional campus classes due to scheduling or other conflicting responsibilities. Through the Distance Learning Program, students can create flexible plans to complete baccalaureate degrees totally through distance education.
A Judson College Distance Learning degree consists of:
- A minimum of 128 semester hours
- The General Education Core Requirements
- Additional requirements for the B.A. or B.S. degree
- The requirements for your academic major
- The requirements for your academic minor. (If no minor is declared, you must complete at least fifteen hours of upper level electives.)
Have a question about Distance Learning at Judson? Ask Leah!
Phone: 1-800-447-9472 or 334-683-5146